to talk about the post gradute course now?


The true is that I don’t have an idea about what post graduate studies there were, but I will try to talk about the topic that I would like to keep studying. The subject that I would like to study is the development theory of psychology. The development theory of psychology is about how children grow and acquire knowledge to later become adults. This is important because the childhood marks the general behavior of the person, being there where the patterns of identity, personality, and how the person sees itself.
Where would I like to study? I do not care where I study, what matters to me is that the university gives me the tools to be a qualified professional in the psychological field, specifically, the educational field.
I would like to study in a part – time course, because I think that in this moment I would be working, so I will need time for the job and the studies.
Ideally, the course should be theoretical and practical, because if it is a post graduate course it must be very complete. In the current undergraduate course, we have mostly theory and that could be an obstacle for the first years of work. It would be a great solution to do a post graduate course where practice is what prevails in its teaching.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Coldplay the best band even

Lev Vygotsky

DRUGS! the best of the life