DRUGS! the best of the life


The drugs are essences that it generates addiction, and the people consume drugs for to enjoy. The true is that I don´t care this theme because my opinion about the drugs is of indifference. I understand that the drugs damages to some people and we must help to these people, but if these people don´t damage them, I think that it is fine.
I guess that the drugs most popular in my country are the alcohol and marijuana because you can get alcohol and marijuana in any place. Maybe, I could consider the video games a drug “legal” because it generates much addiction in children specially, and this is very bad for them.
I think that the marijuana should be legal because today it is easy to get and there were studies that to mark that a lay reduce the traffic of drugs. I don’t think that experimenting with marijuana leads to experimenting with harder drugs because who want to consume harder drugs will do because they don´t care the damage that they do.
I think that if the all drugs were legal, the same would be crime because I think that the crime depends more on education and culture than on drugs.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Coldplay the best band even

Lev Vygotsky