the maximum indesicion!


This blog is very difficult for me because I don´t like talk about the future as something concrete. For me the future is relative, and I go more for “whatever comes”. The first, one of the reasons that I am studying psychology is that it is very variable, so in the future I could work in different works, except clinical psychology, I don´t like this area.
The true is that I would like that my job was outdoors, but the area associated with that is community psychology, so I discard that option. I think that I work with children, and this is the option that could be outdoors.
If I work with children I would like to work in the learning from them, I would apply learning techniques that are consistent with psychological theory and the latest discoveries in neuroscience. I don´t know if that means having direct contact with the children, but it would be great in any way. That is, if I worked with a group of professionals, researching new educational practices would be great, but if I worked directly on children's learning as a teacher, it would also be great.
What sometimes generates conflict is that I like to investigate, so if I dedicate  to research, both academic and non-academic, it would be just as entertaining as working in educational practice.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Coldplay the best band even

Lev Vygotsky

DRUGS! the best of the life