When were young ...


Whenever I hear a song of Alex Ubago I remember my childhood because my mom had a CD of Alex Ubago, so I remember that I sang his songs. When one of these songs plays in the radio I remember the word perfectly.
Although it is hard to believe my favorite childhood memory is when I fell in my bike and I broke my teeth. Ok no, it is a joke; this childhood memory is very terrible. My favorite childhoods are when I play with my friends, I mean when we played football soccer, or when we played to war of water with pistol of water or bomb of water, or when we played Yu-Gi-Oh, or any activity that I was with my friends.
When I was a child I watched a many TV series. The best TV series ever is Justice League, but besides I watched Eyeshield 21, Naruto, The wizard of Waverly Place, Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
In general, my childhood memories are very fun because I play very much with my friends and sister.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Coldplay the best band even

Lev Vygotsky

DRUGS! the best of the life